The next Annual General Meeting of Wakefield Jazz members, will be posted here.
- Support is necessary to maintain the reputation of Wakefield Jazz as one of Britain’s premier jazz venues and ensure that the club continues to thrive.
- The Committee running the club at present needs input from others who have the best interests of the club at heart. By becoming an Associate of Wakefield Jazz you will have the opportunity to attend the AGM and vote on issues which affect the running of the organisation. A group of Associates have the right to request a special meeting to discuss a specific issue.
- Having an identifiable group of supporters also helps the club in its efforts to attract grants and other forms of sponsorship. The Associates will act as ambassadors for Wakefield Jazz. One priority is for us all to work together to increase the number of people who come along on a Friday night. (Another ten people per night on average would make a big difference!)
- Members of the Subscription Scheme automatically become Associates of Wakefield Jazz. Other interested parties may become an Associate by completing a registration form. This is available below, or you can collect one at the door the next time you come to a gig.
- The AGM is usually held on the third Wednesday in October.
Piano Tuning by John Tordoff
Phone John on 01924 274815 or mobile: 07775 916209